Friday, February 26, 2010

Wallpaper Je t'aime!

I could go on and on about how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE wallpaper! My favorite is Quadrille which I have already confessed.

Via Elle Decor
Via Dream Smile Design
KWID wallpaper
De Gournay

Jonathan Adler
Record Album Covers (for your book Shelf)
NewsPaper Digital Damask
Swedish Picture Frame Wallpaper
Given Campbell
Given Cambell's monogram custom wall paper

2009 Kips Bay Show House Via Wallpaper Weekly
manufactured by a company in Sweden called Your Wallpaper.
Paper by Debrah Browness "Genuine fake bookshelf"
Via Design My Way Elle Decor UK
Via Apartment therapy

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the initial paper before...very cool! (combines my monogram love with my wallpaper obsession...another thing for the "wish I thought of it file")

    ReplyDelete