Thursday, April 22, 2010

Let's Chat

In my search for fabulous sunken living rooms I came across this great blog post by dumbwit tellher: which made me smile. Here are a few that could almost convince me to go for it.

Via Ouno design
authentic conversation pit! -- by the great Alexander Girard.Via LA Times blog
Via Apartment Therapy Not much information about this conversation pit created out of hundreds of small pillows stacked like sandbags in Amsterdam,

Via Interior Design*** UPDATED INFO: this is the interior of the famed Miller House of Columbus, IN, designed by none other than Eero Saarinen in 1957. ***

2 comments:

  1. I love these images!!! so cool and retro... Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think that last image (if it were my home) would serve as an oversized play pen to keep my 2 yr old contained.
    come play at moth today. I tagged you in the 6th pic game! xoxo e

    ReplyDelete