Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 Stores I Can't Get Enough Of

Have you ever been to a store and then found yourself walking back in two more times in the same day. That is what happened to me at Both Roberta Freymann and William Wayne 

  Both stores are on my new favorite shopping strip in NYC  between 62nd and 71st on  Lexington Avenue in NYC.  I had more than a moment at Roberta Freymann  (958 Lexington Ave)
where I bought  3 dresses and now I can't wait to go back!  PLUS - They have the most incredible bedding, linens, pillows and jewelry in their new East Hampton Store !   I had the same Experience at William Wayne (850 Lexington @ 64th street)  . Both Websites do not do them justice. Have you ever been ? 

Garden Stool William Wayne 





Was thinking of Buying these as a gift for Ina Garten who I am having lunch with next week -  Do you think she will like them? 




This is from the East Hampton store - I want EVERYTHING!

















12 comments:

  1. Love Roberta Freymann (and Roberta Roller Rabbit)! And as for those gardening tools, they're gorgeous -- and very "Ina"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Roberta Roller Rabbit! There is a location by sister's apt and I also pop in when I'm in the neighborhood.

    I even used some of their stuff for my guest room! http://high-heelfootinthedoor.blogspot.com/2010/02/reveal-guest-bedroom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to NYC next week, will have to put these shops on my list. And the list only GROWS, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Roberta Freymann and i just did a post about her last week. I love the whimsy behind her story the most. So inspiring! Now I must go check out William-Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh. I would spend every last penny in that store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing store, and I am sure Ina will love the garden tools, who wouldn't. Great finds!! kATHYSUE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comments! I have to buy the garden tools for myself to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great stores, but lunch with INA! that would be a dream come true for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blue and white...hi, i am a new follower of your blog. If you get the chance, please visit me at
    rosepetalsfromheaven.blogspot.com
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great store! I wish I lived closer... have a lovely day!
    /tiina

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO jealous! You are shopping my old nabe! We used to live on 66th between 2nd and 3rd...The Manhattan House. Love that area over on Lex...great little shops! {sigh} AND Ina Garten?! Just made her lemon Tuscan chicken dish last night! Can I please be you for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. djkhdjdgjbd,bdmb!!! You are having lunch with Ina!??! wtfffffff!!!! so luckyyyyyyyyyy...cool life!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete